Sankalp medicoz movement association(SMMA)
- Our team of medical students are highly capable, if we are well coordinated and focused on a issue
- WE embrace the need for change and believe medical student leadership is critical to the successful evolution of any change
- WE will build on what has been given in the “VISION NEET PG” by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- We will use unique combination of talent with practical skills and intellectual capabilities, the financial resources, and influential multi-sector relationships to be a leading voice for bringing back the NEET PG 2012
- We fight to bring all the seats recognized by MCI , includes government colleges, private colleges , to be admitted by merit list based on NEET PG 2012.
To promote and integrate all the medical students across the nation regarding any subject related to medical education system in India .
Our guiding principles set the aspirations that we endeavor to achieve:
“Together, we can shape a better, healthier future – not just for patients and physicians, but for the country as a whole.”
As the medical education system continues to evolve,
- The Medical Council India(MCI) has come up with ‘THE GAZETTE OF INDIA’ ON 15TH FEBRUARY 2012 dedicated to ensure single entrance examination for admission of PG medical courses.
- This was further aided by National Board of Examinations(NBE),and notification was given regarding on 20TH SEPTEMBER 2012 which aims to conduct NEET PG 2012 in association with prometric examination systems
The SAVE NEET PG team emphasizes core areas of focus:
Maximum participation and active involvement of all medical students across nation for validating the already conducted exam ‘NEET PG 2012’
Reforms in future upcoming PG medical examination system